Tuesday, October 4, 2011
Taylor swift concert
last week i went the best concert ever, with Ashton,victora and Maddiline . It was the Taylor swift concert! It was so cool . When she sang the song back to december, it snowed in the staidum ! Another cool thing is that we got pretty good seats too.They had 2 opening bands. The first opening bands singer was named Charlie and the seconds opening bands name was Need To Breath. I did not really like the second opening band but i liked the second one. One thing i did not know is Taylor has alot of back round dancers she has like 25 back round dancers and 2 trapeze artists
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
I love your blog Lucy! I can't wait to hear about all the other exciting things you do.
ReplyDeletexoxoxo, Mama
Lucy! I love your blog! I am so happy that you had a good time at the concert last week! I'm so glad you wrote it on your blog so you will never forget it! I am so happy you came with us, you made it 100 times more fun :) love ya, Ashton
ReplyDelete